Add just a of pinch of salt, add the right herbs or spices and you can make all the difference in flavor.
Adding users to your WordPress website is just as easy and takes just a few clicks of a few buttons. Here is how to do it:
While in the dashboard, click on users and click on add new.
This will pull up a blank user account.
To add a new user fill in the information and then press add new user at the bottom of the page. Here is a screenshot of what this looks like:
Here are a few notes to keep in mind when adding a new user to WordPress:
- What you type in the “username” field will be the username the person will log in with.
- Clicking the show password button will show you the automatically generated password. You can type a new password into that field if you want and it will be applied when you save it. If needed, here is an article that shows you how to change a user password in WordPress.
- When you create a new user, the user will receive an email informing them of their new account. If you do not want the user to get this email, simply uncheck the box that says “Send the new user an email about their account”.
- Ensure to choose the right user role for the new user you are adding.
- Lastly, don’t forget to save. To add the account and save what you’ve done, click add new user at the bottom of the page.
Note, you can also add a new user by clicking the add new button at the top left hand corner of the page when you are viewing all your users.